These excavators are most suited to utility work and general construction.
The smooth and precise pilot controls and compact rear end make operating the excavator easy.
Although this machine is compact, the operating carriage is fairly sized and comfortable.
|Weight (Cab)||Weight (Canopy)||Length||Width||Height||Max Digging Depth||Max Outreach||Fuel||Tank Capacity||Noise|
|2790 kg||2490 kg||2667mm / 3924mm||1500mm / 1500mm||1500mm / 1500mm||2802mm / 2965mm||4553mm / 4768mm||Diesel||4553mm / 4768mm||80dB(A) / 78dB(A)|
(Please note, these are an approximate guide only and can differ depending on supplier)
- Only use for intended purpose
- Ensure you know how to operate the equipment before starting
- Do not operate under the influence of alcohol
- Only operate from driver’s seat and wearing sealtbelt
- Never leave equipment unattended
- Wear safety footwear, gloves and a hardhat during operation
- Ensure area is clear of persons and obstructions before using
- Do not refuel when engine is running
- Ensure dumper is parked on level ground when not in use
Things to consider
- Ensure you have the right product for your requirement.
- PAL Hire can assist with all of your transportation requirements, get in touch for more information.
- Can usually be delivered within 24 hours.
- Area for delivery drop-off and collection must be clear and free from obstruction.