Use the guide below to help you decide which size skip is best for your requirements.Download Specification
|Skip Size||Suitable for||Aprox. number of bin bags|
|15 yard RORO||Heavy||150|
|20 yard RORO||Heavy||200|
|30 yard RORO||Light general||300|
|35 yard RORO||Light general||350|
|40 yard RORO||Light general||400|
This size is great for materials such as timber, wood, garden waste, green waste, metals and plastics and is best suited to construction or building sites.
The container can be emptied in one go on your chosen day, providing value for money and economy of scale.
The RORO can easily be parked on a building or construction site for easy access for the entire team.
Delivery & Removal
Our ROROs are nationwide and can usually be delivered within 24 hours
The ROROs need to be situated where it is easy for our vehicles to drop off and collect
|7.5 ft||7 ft||19 ft||25.76m³|
(Please note, these dimensions are an approximate guide only and can differ depending on supplier)
- The following cannot be put into a RORO container: food waste, computer monitors, televisions, full paint cans, aerosols, gas canisters, tyres, fridges or freezers, plasterboard or asbestos.
- Fires should never be started in a RORO container.
- Please do not attempt to move a RORO container from the position it was dropped off at.
- Please ensure the position of the RORO container is clear from any obstruction.
- RORO containers must not be overloaded; waste must not exceed the top of the walls of the container.
Things to consider
- Private land is required to place the RORO containers as they cannot be placed on roads or driveways.
- Allow room all around the RORO so that the vehicle can easily pick it up when it comes to emptying.
- If you are unsure of what size to go for, it is generally a better idea to go for the larger size as it is very dangerous to overload a RORO container and you will always find extra waste to go into it!