Efficient for rough and challenging terrains.
Dumper has safety belts, reversing alarm and ROPS for reinforced safety.
Operated by a four-way control joystick.
Also features a four wheel drive, ignition key start, hydraulic tip, power steering and towing eye.
Delivery & Removal
Can usually be delivered within 24 hours
Area for delivery drop-off and collection must be clear and free from obstruction.
|Max. Safe Load||Weight||Length||Width||Height||Tipping Height||Fuel||Tank Capacity||Noise (Operator’s Ear)|
|6000 kg||4155 kg||4410 mm||2240 mm||3390 mm||340 mm||Diesel||70 litres||84 LP(A)|
(Please note, these are an approximate guide only and can differ depending on supplier)
- Only use for intended purpose
- Ensure you know how to operate the equipment before starting
- Do not operate under the influence of alcohol
- Never leave equipment unattended
- Wear safety footwear, gloves and a hardhat during operation
- Ensure area is clear of persons and obstructions before using
- Do not refuel when engine is running
- Ensure dumper is parked on level ground when not in use
Things to consider
- Operator must be trained and have a knowledge of how to use the dumper
- PPE is required for the safe operation of this equipment
- Always ensure you wear the correct PPE required by the task.
- We thoroughly check all of our equipment prior to dispatch using comprehensive pre-hire checklists
- All equipment is serviced regularly and our local engineer will contact you to arrange on site servicing or maintenance in accordance with our scheduled maintenance programme.
- Ensure you have the right product for your requirement
- PAL Hire can assist with all of your transportation requirements, get in touch for more information