PAL Hire are licensed to dispose of the following: acid and ammonia waste, anti-freeze, blanket wash, bleach fix, cyanide, photographic waste, plate developer, printing waste, dark room chemical waste and developer.
PAL Hire is fully licensed to dispose of this type of toxic waste.
Delivery & Removal
Our waste collection service is nationwide
A collection can usually be booked within 24 hours
The waste must be left somewhere that is easily accessible by our operatives
Call 0844 288 7265 for more information or to book a collection.
- Do not mix this waste with any other type of waste, hazardous or otherwise.
- The waste has to be listed and labelled before transportation.
- We will work with your business to ensure that we dispose of the chemical and toxic waste in the most environmentally friendly way.
- PAL Hire are fully licensed to facilitate the entire waste collection and disposal process.
- Chemical and toxic waste must be contained, stored and segregated in the appropriate way, please get in touch if you need advice on this.
Things to consider
- Data Safety Sheets are required for this type of toxic waste.
- Your site will need to be registered with the Environment Agency as a Hazardous Waste producer.
- Only companies authorised by the Environment Agency can transport the waste to its final destination.
- PAL Hire will provide containers that you can store your waste in on-site prior to collection.
- All operatives are trained to deal with hazardous waste and will comply with the highest standards as set out by the Carriage of Dangerous Goods ADR.
- Our experienced team will work with your business in order to deal with your requirements in disposing of your hazardous waste.