The barriers are designed to be used in the most demanding of environments.
The mesh infill makes the frame stronger and harder for crowds to reach through and the base provides a very stable platform for the barrier itself.
Each frame has a hook and eye system which allows them all to be interlocked together to create a barrier of any length. Once connected together, it is very difficult to become dismantled.
The barriers have a unique locking system, which means that you can only dismantle by starting at one end and finishing at the other. This prevents people from dismantling middle sections.
Delivery & Removal
Barriers and fencing are nationwide and can be delivered and collected on the date and time that you require.
Area for delivery drop-off and collection must be clear and free from obstruction.
|1.45 m||1.06 m|
(Please note, these are an approximate guide only and can differ depending on supplier)
- Barriers must be placed on flat, sturdy ground
- Ensure barriers are locked together correctly when erecting
- Barriers must be dismantled safely, frame by frame using the barrier’s unique unlocking system
- Barriers must be dismantled after your event has ended, when the crowds have dispersed and there is no risk of overcrowding
Things to consider
- There is no limit on how many barriers can be linked together
- This barrier has a unique locking system which means it can only be dismantled by starting at one end and finishing at the other
- Barriers are used to protect the public from potential hazards; please ensure you have the correct type of barrier to suit your event
- PAL Hire can supply any number of any type of barrier that you require
- PAL Hire can drop off and pick up the barriers on any day that you require, get in touch to arrange a suitable time and date