Pedestrian gates can be used on construction or demolition sites, sites or new housing developments which need temporary security, outdoor events that have restricted areas or temporary building sites.
All temporary fencing will require a point of access for personnel on foot, and this pedestrian gate is a convenient and safe solution.
It can be easily attached to fencing panels and features castor wheels which allows the gate to open and close easily.
The latch slide and bolt means that your site will be kept as secure as possible. A sturdy padlock can also be used to increase your level of security.
Delivery & Removal
Barriers and fencing are nationwide and can be delivered and collected on the date and time that you require.
Area for delivery drop-off and collection must be clear and free from obstruction.
Panels are easy to transport and stow away.
|2 m||3.8 cm (Outer frame)||12.5 kg||Galvanised steel|
(Please note, these are an approximate guide only and can differ depending on supplier)
- Panels are reinforced with power web corners.
- Protective boots, a hard hat and gloves must be worn when assembling and dissembling.
- Ensure the panels are correctly locked together and stand straight once erected.
- Erect on flat and stable ground, away from any potential hazards.
Things to consider
- For use with temporary fencing.
- Vehicle gates are also available for use with this fencing solution.
- There is no limit to how many panels can be linked together.
- PAL Hire offer many fencing and barrier solutions, please ensure you have the right type for your event, call us for more information.
- PAL Hire can drop off and pick up the barriers on any day that you require, get in touch to arrange a suitable time and date