These barriers are 2 meters long and conform to all mandatory regulations.
They are designed to link together and can form a barrier as long as you require.
Each barrier is 1 meter high and features top-faced reflective material on one side and built-in swivel feet for 360 degree positioning.
They are made from a heavy-duty construction for high impact strength and durability.
Delivery & Removal
Barriers and fencing are nationwide and can be delivered and collected on the date and time that you require.
Area for delivery drop-off and collection must be clear and free from obstruction.
|2 m||1 m||14 kg|
(Please note, these are an approximate guide only and can differ depending on supplier)
- Ensure barriers are locked together correctly when erecting
- Barriers must be placed on flat, sturdy ground
- Barriers must be dismantled after your event has ended, when the crowds have dispersed and there is no risk of overcrowding
- Barriers must be dismantled safely, frame by frame
Things to consider
- There is no limit on how many barriers can be linked together
- Barriers are used to protect the public from potential hazards; please ensure you have the correct type of barrier to suit your event
- PAL Hire can supply any number of any type of barrier that you require
- PAL Hire can drop off and pick up the barriers on any day that you require, get in touch to arrange a suitable time and date