The slot block barrier is one of the safest and most secure fencing solutions on the market.
With a unique space saving design for inner city projects, these block barriers rotate 45° and are more visible than other temporary fencing solutions.
The water filled blocks make the barrier very stable so trip hazards are virtually eliminated.
The barrier is very quick and easy to assemble.
Features a 50mm drainage point for ease of emptying.
Very weather resistant, these panels can cope with extreme wind and rain conditions.
Delivery & Removal
Barriers and fencing are nationwide and can be delivered and collected on the date and time that you require.
Area for delivery drop-off and collection must be clear and free from obstruction.
Fencing Slot Barrier:
|Width||Height||Length||Weight (Empty)||Weight (Full)|
|0.38 m||0.6 m||1.75 m||15 kg||320 kg|
To fit standard panel size: 3.5 m x 2 m
(Please note, these are an approximate guide only and can differ depending on supplier)
- Protective boots, a hard hat and gloves must be worn when assembling and dissembling.
- Ensure the panels are correctly locked together and stand straight once erected.
- Erect on flat and stable ground, away from any potential hazards.
Things to consider
- For use with industry standard sized fencing panels.
- Reflective strips and lights can be added to further increase visibility.
- There is no limit to how many panels can be linked together.
- PAL Hire offer many fencing and barrier solutions, please ensure you have the right type for your event, call us for more information.
- PAL Hire can drop off and pick up the barriers on any day that you require, get in touch to arrange a suitable time and date