Download details on our mobile welfare unit:Download Full Quantity Specification
- Meets all standards required from the HSE.
- Highly secure with anti-vandal protection.
- Fully watertight, wind-tight, insulated and weatherproof.
- Suitable for up to eight users.
- All units are professionally steam-cleaned before delivery.
- These welfare units are also available in 16ft and 32ft.
- Please ask one of our advisers about the different types welfare unit configurations.
Delivery & Removal
- Please be aware of access for delivery.
- Make sure there is sufficient room around the welfare unit to be placed on the ground.
- Make sure there are no cables, uncovered manholes, overhanging branches etc. If there are, please inform one of our advisers first.
|24 ft||7.6 ft||9 ft||5000 kg|
(Please note, these are an approximate guide only and can differ depending on supplier)
- Welfare units need to be placed on flat ground
- Please be aware of access space for delivery
- If access is on a narrow road, please call for advice
- Please make us aware of any low bridges in your vicinity
- Smoking is prohibited by law in welfare units where employees are resting
Things to consider
- It’s advisable to grease the hinges at regular intervals to reduce rust if using the office for a long time
- Rest areas should not be used to store equipment, materials or plant
- By law, rest areas should be adequately heated
- Consider the distances workers will have to travel to visit the welfare unit
- Welfare units should be located at an adequate distance from pedestrians and vehicles
- Our team of dedicated specialists can arrange any type and number of drying rooms. Whether it is for a construction site or a small or large event we have the solution for you.