Business Development Executive Sales Vacancy Stockport
Location: South Manchester
Salary: £21,000 - £23,000
Term: Full Time
PAL Hire has seen exceptional growth in the last 5 years and it’s our intention is to continue.
Our growth has been due to adding exceptional talent to the business and this is your opportunity to be part of our success.
PAL Hire is a site setup and event specialist. We provide a one stop shop solution for all types of companies when hiring equipment. This is an exciting opportunity for dynamic sales/service people to be part of our continued growth in 2019.
We offer customers access to 1000’s of hire items anywhere in the country. This is a £3bn industry in the UK and we are uniquely positioned to develop an ever growing customer base.
Providing products such as: –
- Toilets & Welfare
- Waste Removal
- Containers & Site Accommodation
- Generators & Lighting
- Temporary Fencing
- Large & Small Plant
- Tools & Equipment
- Access Equipment
Our team are the heartbeat of our company and are what makes our service so special. That’s where you come in.
Only apply if you’re interested in making a difference.
We are looking to build a 1st class business development team who are responsible for introducing existing clients to our full range of products and services. As well as targeting industry specific companies who can benefit from our services.
Are you someone who builds relationships?
Can you identify customer requirements and deliver appropriate solutions?
Can you help guide clients through service-based sale?
Are you passionate about delivering a first-class service?
Then maybe you have what it takes to join us and become part of our successful team based in South Manchester (Stockport – Easily accessed via transport links).
What you will be doing
- Calling a range of existing customers, dropped customers and potential new customers
- Identifying our customer needs and finding appropriate solutions
- Client negotiation, quotation and drafting proposals
- Management of enquiry pipeline and follow up process
- Identifying commercial opportunities and maximizing customer growth opportunities
- Responsible for maintaining exceptional service levels and maintaining customer records
- Generating Revenue and achieving company targets
We need people who:
- Display a strong Work Ethic
- Able to Problem Solving Abilities
- An Excellent Communicator
- Full of Personality
- Able to Learn & Develop
- Build great relationships with both internal and external customers
We believe in developing our staff to achieve personal goals which are why we have been awarded the investors in people accreditation. You can be assured that you’ll receive the very best support to enable you to succeed.
What we offer: –
- Competitive Salaries
- Uncapped Commission (% of a client’s spend for 6 months once introduced)
- Training Opportunities
- Work for a company recognised by “Investors in People”
- Vibrant Modern Office with Parking
- Company Pension
- Employee Assistance Programme for all employees
- Additional bonuses and incentives
- Fitness Classes offered weekly
Be part of a company where your performance matters and you’ll be given the opportunity to achieve your goals.
If this is the role for you, then please send your CV with a covering letter where we will review your application.
Apply for this role
Email your CV and cover note to [email protected]. We try to reply to all applicants, but when we receive high volumes it can take some time, so please bear with us.