Customer Support Advisor
Term: Full Time
We’re looking for an organised, confident, problem solver who wants to work in a dynamic and rewarding environment?
PAL Hire is one of the fastest growing equipment specialist for both the construction and event sectors, providing a one stop shop to our clients’ needs we simply take the hassle out of hire and we’re looking for a customer support advisor to join the team.
PAL Hire is an ambitious, independent Hire company who provide a wide range of equipment throughout the UK. By offering national coverage at local rates, our customers have access to one of the largest networks of hire equipment, whatever they want, wherever they want it.
Our teams focus on providing exceptional service, tailor-made to suit the client’s needs. Using our extensive industry knowledge to support them through their hire keeps them coming back time and time again.
Our team are the heartbeat of our company and in our opinion what makes our service so special. That’s where you come in.
What we offer
Hard work is always rewarded and we offer a competitive salary, with a range of different employee benefits.
- Competitive Salary
- A Company Recognised by “investors in people”
- Training Opportunities
- Additional Bonuses and Incentives
- Friendly Working Environment
- Pension Contribution Scheme
- Free Weekly PT Sessions Provided
- Childcare Vouchers
- Length of Service Holiday Bonus
- Social Events Including Christmas and Summer Parties
- Onsite Parking
Our clients deserve the best and that’s why we are only looking for people who can demonstrate the following qualities.
- Ability to Build Relationships
- Highly Motivated
- Display a Strong Work Ethic
- Strong Communicator
- Attention to Detail
We’re looking for someone with a passion for helping people and resolving problems, someone who can keep cool under pressure, and somebody who likes a challenge.
- Resolve customer, supplier and internal quires by both telephone and email
- Assist with client logistical arrangements
- Order administration
- Customer complaints
- Processing order checks
- Responsible for keeping all client records update and maintained
- Meeting all company performance standards
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
If you want to be someone who’s not just another cog and want to work somewhere that you’ll make a difference. Contact us today.
Apply for this role
Email your CV and cover note to [email protected]. We try to reply to all applicants, but when we receive high volumes it can take some time, so please bear with us.