Term: Full Time
PAL Hire has seen exceptional growth in the last 5 years and it’s our intention is to continue.
Our growth has been due to the exceptional talent within the business and this is your opportunity to really be part of a company that is going places.
PAL Hire is one of the UK’s leading site set up specialists, offering national coverage at local rates, our customers have access to one of the largest networks of hire equipment.
Our team are the heartbeat of our company and in our opinion, what makes our service so special.
That’s where you come in, We’re looking for a finance administrator to join our query resolution team, this role will involve resolving our customers and supplier queries.
- Resolving customer and supplier queries raised within company SLA’s
- Complete investigations on queries, identifying potential credit notes, refunds or escalations
- Responsible for communicating with all parties involved both internal and external
- Weekly reporting to senior members of the team
- General administration tasks
- Maintaining company records
- Dispute resolution
What we need:
- Display a strong Work Ethic
- Able to Problem Solving Abilities
- An Excellent Communicator
- Full of Personality • Able to Learn & Develop
- Build great relationships with both internal and external customers
Experience within either a finance role or the hire industry is an advantage with this role as developing an understanding in how the company work will be essential.
We believe in developing our staff to achieve personal goals which are why we have been awarded the investors in people accreditation.
You can be assured that you’ll receive the very best support to enable you to succeed.
What we offer: –
- Competitive Salaries
- Training Opportunities
- Work for a company recognised by “Investors in People”
- Vibrant Modern Office with Parking
- Company Pension
- Employee Assistance Programme for all employees
- Fitness Classes offered weekly
If this is you, then maybe you have what it takes to join us and become part of our successful team based in South Manchester (Stockport – Easily accessed via transport links).
Be part of a company where your performance matters and you’ll be given the opportunity to achieve your goals.
If this is the role for you, then please send your CV with a covering letter where we will review your application.
Apply for this role
Email your CV and cover note to [email protected]. We try to reply to all applicants, but when we receive high volumes it can take some time, so please bear with us.